cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hubertg
Frequent Visitor

liquid '| h" what is it for?

Sorry this question can be very simple but I'm new in Liquid and portals world.  I see this filter in many places but I don't get documentation about it,  I review  portal docs, shopify docs and nothing.  Can someone indicate me what is this used for and also a reference link to the documentation would be nice.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi

That's actually a question I have myself, I've seen it being used several places in OOB liquid code but don't know really what it does. And when testing with/without I never saw any difference.

I searched in the documentations as well but never found anything. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hubertg ,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently, there is no doc mentioned about the Liquid Filter Syntax '| h' currently. If you would like to get more details about the Liquid Filter Syntax '| h', please consider submit an support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
sbonera
Advocate II
Advocate II

The claim by Nicholas in this article is that the 'h' piped filter will enforce html encoding (similar to when we use 'xml_encode' in fetch queries), but I've not seen this actually work in practice.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,795)