cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdnd2000
Helper III
Helper III

portal web roles for contact

Hi, I have set up the portal connecting with D365, but I do not see the web role menu on contacts, then how can I assign the web roles to contacts, so that they can login.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 102945.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sdnd2000 

Normally the contacts who are signing into the portals will be automatically going into the authenticated users web role. Unless if you assign them to an explicit web role. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@sdnd2000 

Can you try to switch the form to Portal Contacts?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

@Mira_Ghaly 

Thanks for pointing that out, I can see the web role option in the menu, but how come it still shows blank for the individuals, while they are able to login from the portal?

Hi @sdnd2000 

Normally the contacts who are signing into the portals will be automatically going into the authenticated users web role. Unless if you assign them to an explicit web role. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,326)