cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsilva2000

powerapp personal login

Hello I have two questions: Is it not possible to login with a personal live account on powerapps? Is it possible to integrate a map (google maps or bing maps) in the application created in powerapps?

5 REPLIES 5
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @gsilva2000 , 

FYI. You can't sign in by using a personal email address, such as one that ends in outlook.com, hotmail.com, or gmail.com. For more information, see What email address can I use? later in this topic.

You can integrate bing maps into powerapps. Please look at the following article 

https://blog.pragmaticworks.com/integrating-bing-maps-into-power-apps 

Also about bing and google maps display in powerapps 

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/image-control-static-maps-api/ 

Hope it helps. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

I have already tested one of the solutions, but it seems to me that it will not be possible to have a map view and a list view of the places "to be visited" and do a survey of that place. Will be?

Hi @gsilva2000 ,

Perhaps it seems like Google map api configuration issue. Please raise a separate thread to deal with this issue. 

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

To be clear, are you doing a PowerApps Portal (this forum) or a Canvas App or Model Driven App (both different forums) - the answer is different depending on Portal vs App.

It is possible that the question has not been asked in the correct topic. I don't know the correct technical term for the application I need. I was trying to create an app basically similar to google maps on android but with editable attributes including uploading photos.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (29,035)