cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lakshmip1
Frequent Visitor

powerapps filter entity list based on web role

Hi, I have a scenario, where a single contact can be related to multiple accounts(Many to many). and I have another table, for which has a column showing the accounts of the user. I want to create an entity list, where the user can view all the records of his account (Account scope)

Would anybody help me out, please?

1 REPLY 1
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Not really possible to filter on the web role itself as it just exposes data and is not a filter type of item. 

You may be able to configure a view - there is a not so well documented feature, where if you include a Contact record in the filter conditions of the view when it renders on the portal it substitutes in the current Portal User (this is the original functionality https://community.adxstudio.com/products/adxstudio-portals/documentation/configuration-guide/entity-... but note: over time the 'Portal User' record itself has kind of disappeared, but using any Contact record in its place works)

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,071)