cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisOrtiz
Helper II
Helper II

subgrid row count does not work

Hello I for some weird reason I am not able to increase or decrease the row count for the subgrid. I have tried changing it to 6 in the editor, in the form within solutions, in classic view. Everything I done does not change the count and remains at 8. 

chrisOrtiz_3-1620413191157.png

Editor view:

chrisOrtiz_1-1620412772982.png

Form within solution:

chrisOrtiz_2-1620412959810.png

classic view

chrisOrtiz_0-1620412393853.png

I even added a site settings where I found here: https://www.agarwalritika.com/post/remove-pagination-from-associated-subgrids-in-power-apps-portals

Am I missing something here? 

3 REPLIES 3
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

have you published the changes in the dataverse? have you cleared the cache in the portals?

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Hey thanks, I have cleared the cache by following the 2 steps here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/admin/clear-server-side-cache 

and published the changes, I think there is something wrong because the only was to get the row count to "6" is by changing it to 4. This was consistent with any number used, can anyone else confirm the same issue? I am using 2 separate forms with 2 different tables and both give the same results.

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Works fine for me for 5 through 10+ (by changing the subgrid max rows to display in the make.poweapps interface).  Try setting it to a large number like 30, publish and clear portal cache.  Then reduce it and then publish and clear portal cache.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,454)