cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

update profile page

Hi,

How can I update the options available for the contact method preferences seen on the profile page? I went to check the Profile Web Form, but this particular field/choice isn't there. Thanks!

alfredokijr_0-1610553553151.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @alfredokijr ,

Being honest I am not sure if you can change those fields, but there is a workaround you can use - you can hide that section by setting/creating site settings Profile/ShowMarketingOptionsPanel to False and then modifying Profile Web Form to include necessary fields. Note that styling of the section might change.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Hi @alfredokijr ,

Being honest I am not sure if you can change those fields, but there is a workaround you can use - you can hide that section by setting/creating site settings Profile/ShowMarketingOptionsPanel to False and then modifying Profile Web Form to include necessary fields. Note that styling of the section might change.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Frequent Visitor

Thanks @OOlashyn!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (17,148)