cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChandanMishra
Helper II
Helper II

'Assigned To' button is displaying encrypted characters while creating a new ticket - How to get rid of that?

Hello everyone,

'Assigned To' button is displaying encrypted characters while creating a new ticket - How to get rid of that? Please let me know.how to get rid of encrypted characters.JPG

Regards

Chandan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cchannon
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi, I think you have the wrong Forum for this. The ProDev & ISV forum is for partners and ISVs to discuss coding and deployment challenges specific to that use. Your question would get better, quicker responses in the Dataverse forum or in the Building PowerApps Forum.

That said, here's some parting advice: There are no encrypted characters in that string; it is French. You may need to look at your localization settings. Otherwise, if you are just taking about the specific columns that display, all you need to do is modify the view that is used by the lookup; only pull back the columns you want to display here and avoid the columns that aren't showing what you expect.

Anyway, good luck with your challenge here; I hope you find your answer!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
cchannon
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi, I think you have the wrong Forum for this. The ProDev & ISV forum is for partners and ISVs to discuss coding and deployment challenges specific to that use. Your question would get better, quicker responses in the Dataverse forum or in the Building PowerApps Forum.

That said, here's some parting advice: There are no encrypted characters in that string; it is French. You may need to look at your localization settings. Otherwise, if you are just taking about the specific columns that display, all you need to do is modify the view that is used by the lookup; only pull back the columns you want to display here and avoid the columns that aren't showing what you expect.

Anyway, good luck with your challenge here; I hope you find your answer!

View solution in original post

@cchannon Thank you 

cchannon
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@ChandanMishra if my reply answered your issue, please mark it as the solution so other forum users can see that. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (58,846)