cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lubergst
Microsoft
Microsoft

Build tools for Azure DevOps files hands-on lab

Trying to complete PowerPlatform_DevOps_Module_2 lab.  Step 6 it references 10M PowerApps Tasks Beta from Marketplace to install it.  But there's no such package?

8 REPLIES 8

RAWilson
Resolver I
Resolver I

You probably are not finding it because it's no longer in Beta.  Look for PowerApps BuildTools instead.

--Rick

2020-05-07 09_17_01-Window.png

2020-05-07 09_16_15-Window.png

Thanks.  I installed the PowerApps BuildTools the lab had mentioned the "BETA" version.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am struggling to get the service connection working right.

I have a single canvas app on 3 environments: Dev Test and Prod

I don't know what server URL to enter.  For Dev it appears to be orge09369a2.crm.dynamics.com.  QA and Prod are different.  Is that right?  The AppID and Client Secret I generated (using the script here) did not successfully authenticate with Service Principal to that server.  I am missing something.

If this is not the appropriate place to ask for assistance, where should I go?

HI @Anonymous 

The Server Url would look like : https://org.crm11.dynamics.com

Then yes, you add the Tenant ID , Application ID and Secret from the columns returned from New-CrmServicePrincipal.ps1

Hope this helps,

Scott

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, we have Dynamics 365 and it appears that each of the environments that we created is on a separate Dynamics instance. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (2,427)