cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAWilson
Resolver I
Resolver I

Cannot Use Maker Form Editor With PCF Field Components

Recently our https://make.powerapps.com/ portal was upgraded and now I am unable to open any entity form that utilizes a PCF Form Field component I have created.  When attempting to edit an entity form in the make editor I receive the error shown below.  Has anyone else seen this?

RAWilson_0-1602697342960.png

What is frustrating about this error is that there is not way to actually click on the technical details link.

Here is some additional information about the error.  It appears that for a field component there is no configuration property.  I do see a configurations property which has the configuration which were selected on the form such as Web or Mobile

RAWilson_1-1602697714428.png

RAWilson_2-1602697730654.png

11 REPLIES 11
anuragchoudhary
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello all, sorry for the inconvenience this regression has caused. We have identified a fix and are actively working on getting it rolled out. The current mitigation is to temporarily disable all installed PCF components' form factors using the legacy designer.

Here are the steps to do so: 

mitigation pcf control.png

Our current estimate for the fix to be rolled out across all regions is the end of next week. We’ll let you know if anything changes.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much for letting us know the resolution and giving us a timeline!

--Rick

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,669)