cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Community content - sample components, blogs etc. - Link to this page (http://aka.ms/PCFdemos)

Community content and other resources are now linked from  Power Apps documentation. Please use documentation GitHub to submit any additions and alterations. 

PACommunityComponents.png

New framework feature ask ?

Share your ideas and vote for future features.

Suggest a new idea. Please add idea label as PowerApps component framework (PCF).

Thanks for all the amazing work. 

Cheers,

Hemant Gaur

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted

Great initiative, good to see a one stop place for all the relevant community resources!

Just to help you out, you can update/add some of my links so they're not going to my LinkedIn feed.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Great!!
You can add my custom controls:

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This URL (http://aka.ms/PCFdemos) is not accessible in any browser. Please guide.

Highlighted

This url is shortlink for this forum post. Not sure whats the issue but I have validated it working on multipl browsers on web and mobile. what error do you enounter ?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello, please add new control

Thanks.

Highlighted

Thanks for checking this out. It seems like it was not working on my office laptop for some reason. I am able to access it on my personal PC.

Highlighted

Thanks for putting all the components together @HemantG. This is a very good reference place where we can refer, amazing!

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, You can add my PCF control:

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
Highlighted

Hi andrew,

Great job building out the PCF Controls!

I was trying to implement the progress bar control for dynamics CRM form. I don't see any issues running locally as i can see the progress bafr when i build it through "npm start"

But when i package it into solution and import into CRM and made the field changes to the PCF control.

I was having issue, it is not rendering in the form. Any help would you suggest me to perform here ?

I triedn increasing the version number and build it and import the solution. No Luck.

Please let me know your thoughts, Appreciate your help!

Thanks.

@AndrewLyMVP wrote:

Great initiative, good to see a one stop place for all the relevant community resources!

Just to help you out, you can update/add some of my links so they're not going to my LinkedIn feed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (8,174)