cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RevanthReddy

Connecting PCF with Azure Blob Storage

I have a PCF File Attachment component that allows the user to select a local file when the button is clicked. I would like to upload the file selected by the user to Azure Blob Storage. How can this be done?

@Hemanth 

1 REPLY 1
ben-thompson
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Copying my other answer as I think this is a duplicate of the other question

If you are (as I assume you are) wanting the PCF component to store the file in the blob storage directly you will need to register the PCF as a component in your Azure Active directory client and include code to authenticate the PCF component before initiating the upload.

https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-js/tree/master/sdk/storage/storage-blob/samples has some things that may help.

Personally I would be using the powerapp application to upload the data using an action and getting that to do the hard work (but then I do like to keep communications simple to avoid CORS issues).

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (1,092)