cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a canvas component and then modifying its styling to use CSS

Hello,

With the new component framework I've noticed a separation between code components and canvas components. Is there any way or plan to allow developers to transfer components between these two types?

The reason I ask is that developing canvas components is way simpler than code components. I don't want to have to implement the logic for all my components in c# when I can do it with a drag and drop interface.

The serious advantage, to me, that code components have is the ability to include CSS stylesheets with them. If there were an option to modify the manifest files for the canvas components to include stylesheets it would solve one of the biggest problems my team has had which is providing consistent branding and styling in powerapps. 

If anyone has had success with this, please let me know. Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Users online (3,808)