cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matiss

Deep linking issue with MySQL

Hello! 

I have some issue with deep linking with powerapps. I create basic test app on sharepoint list and it all works fine. I create something like this: Deep Linking in PowerApps | Microsoft Power Apps . So the basic idea is that when people open link with "id" number, the software go to detail screen and search the right values/item from the MySQL table. First i test the app on sharepoint list and it all works fine, but now it create that on MySQL and it doesn't work. The app navigates to detail screen but it dont search for the right item. 

My code for the timer property "OnTimerEnd" : If(Not(IsBlank(Param("ID")));Navigate(DetailScreen1; Cover;{device:LookUp('Datortehnikas uzskaite'; id = Value(Param("ID")))}))

1 REPLY 1
Liam_Chapman
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Matiss ,

I just want to double check that the ';' inside your lookup and Navigate is just a typo, rather than your actual code? As that should be a ',' instead.

Thanks,

Liam.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (74,505)