cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenDenBlanken
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error importing solution in developer / community environment. Not in sandbox environment

Hello,

Yesterday I wanted to rebuild a simple progress control I found on the PCF Gallery. It worked fine in the test harnass locally so I went ahead and build a solution for it. But when I imported the solution in my developer / community environment I got a generic error:

"Cannot import the solution, please try again later"

When debugging this issue I actually removed almost all logic / code / styling from my component and ended up with a bare minimum (only 1 property and file inside the manifest, only 1 html change inside my index.ts). Even so I still got the error. I also changed the name of my component to avoid any conflicts..

So I went ahead and deployed it to a different test sandbox environment I have access to. There it worked.

I then went to a different developer / community environment I have access to and again got the import solution error.

Is there something not deployed yet to all environments? Where can I see the versioning of the PCF framework that is needed? I would really like to go ahead and develop this locally..

2 REPLIES 2
BenDenBlanken
Advocate I
Advocate I

Apparently there are some issues importing solutions happening around environments as we speak. After I imported an empty solution to my developer environment I could then import my PCF control..

Probably some release wave upgrades!

cchannon
Super User
Super User

Yes. Wave 1 is rolling out now and it includes significant changes to PCF controls. Specifically, they are releasing "Virtual" React and Fluent components, which will have significant impacts on the way that PCFs are built locally.

Try rolling back your PAC version to some recent release older than what you're using. See if that fixes the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (3,212)