cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlundstocholm
Advocate I
Advocate I

No match was found for the specified search criteria and module name 'Microsoft.PowerApps.Administration.PowerShell'

We are starting seeing problems when running our CI pipelines using the Power Platform Build Tools.

The pipeline fails with the first step - installing the Power Platform Tool Installer.

jlundstocholm_1-1604050271017.png

Note: I see that this is also discussed over at the Azure DevOps MarketPlace, but since I could not see any issues created here, I have created my own.

Attached is the diagnostics log for a recent pipeline run with "debug" enabled.

Please reach out, if you need further input. We really, really need this to work 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Mikkelsen2000
Power Apps
Power Apps

Greetings Jesper, sorry about the challenges today. There an issue over on the Power Gallery side so the module required by the Build Tools cannot be loaded by the task. They're working hard to rectify and we'll let you know once we've got a resolution

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,451)