cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmheimendinger
Resolver III
Resolver III

Outside join in Power Apps from sql

I have an Azure SQL instance connected for Power Apps.  Two tables - order and items - are linked from the primary key of the order table.  I need to find out if a particular item has been ordered but not delivered.  Item information in only in the items table, but the overall status of the order is in the order table.  What I have to start with it an item number.

From that item number, iI need to query for matching items.  Many will no longer be pending, and the only hint that table gives me is  "received quantity" less than "ordered quantity".  But that could be true for orders that were no longer active.  So I have to traverse back to order table to find the order status to get a reliable result.

The Power Apps examples I have seen relating to this outside join suggest using add columns to create a collection but i have not yet grasped exactly how to construct the ClearConnet().

Might you help me on this?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (2,557)