cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavinG
Frequent Visitor

PCF Control Binding to Composite Address fields

I have noticed that most of the composite address fields have recently become avialable for selection when binding to form field outputs. However, the bindings for Street 2 and street 3 appear to be missing. I have managed to bind these fields using substitute fields and business rule conditions but it is complicated to set up.

I am wondering is there a timeline for these missing field bindings to be added? If so, when can we expect to see them?

If so I may hold off on releasing my plugin rather than impose laborious requirements on the user.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HemantG
Power Apps
Power Apps

hi @DavinG ,

this should be fixed now and available in your env. Can you please check ?

HemantG_0-1600285808794.png

hemant 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
carfup
Helper III
Helper III

Hell DavinG,

That is true, some fields are available but there are not known timeframe for the availability of the others ones unfortunately.

Clément

HemantG
Power Apps
Power Apps

hi @DavinG ,

this should be fixed now and available in your env. Can you please check ?

HemantG_0-1600285808794.png

hemant 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (1,883)