cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DynamicsHulk
Frequent Visitor

PCF Controls for Mobile / Tablet version using Fiddler.

Hello Experts,

We currently have several PCF controls which work perfectly in the desktop online version of d365.

We have a new business requirement for these PCF controls to work on mobile and tablets. The versions as they are currently don't look ideal on mobile/tablet.

For the desktop version, we use Fiddler to speed up development time. This way we don't need to deploy every time to see our changes.

I was wondering if there was any way to do this for the mobile d365 app. Is there a harness we can use to run the mobile d365 app on our desktop so we can run Fiddler and not have to deploy every time to visualize our changes?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
srasmussen
Helper I
Helper I

Most desktop browsers allow you to mimic a mobile screen.  This isn't the same as an emulator by any means but if you're going for "look and feel" then this might get you close enough.

DianaBirkelbach
Super User
Super User

Hi @DynamicsHulk , 

I use Power Apps for Windows for mobile development: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/mobile/windows-app-use

Kind regards,
Diana
----------
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,477)