cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summitb
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

PCF changes not reflected when deployed from Dev to PROD environment

I created a PCF in my dev environment. I put it into a patch and move it into another solution. I have made some changes in the PCF and push it to my dev environment. The changes are not reflected when it moves to another environment even if I change the version in the manifest. I have to change the name every time I deploy.

1 REPLY 1
DianaBirkelbach
Super User
Super User

Hi @summitb , 

I've didn't tried this with a patch, but I still suspect a problem with the PCF version. It depends what part of the version you changed. You can check what versions of the PCFs are installed in your target environment. 
Maybe my blog about PCF versioning might help: https://dianabirkelbach.wordpress.com/2020/12/23/all-about-pcf-versioning/

Kind regards,

Diana

Kind regards,
Diana
----------
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,942)