cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BhuvitaSisodiya
Frequent Visitor

PCF control solution checker error

Hello All,

I have build all PCF controls using msbuild /p:configuration=Release mode but when i run solution checker on my complete solution which includes few PCF controls and customization changes then i got below bundle.js error. How can we make our solution rid of this error in development environment.

Issue
a.top*n references 'window.top' or 'window.parent.parent'. This will likely result in cross-origin security errors when hosted outside of the primary web client. Develop an alternate approach.
Issue
For most comparisons the strict equality comparison algorithm is the appropriate choice as it will return the expected results. The strict operators, === and !==, handle null and undefined values as expected.

BhuvitaSisodiya_1-1606392329682.png

2 REPLIES 2

Hi - these kind of messages are often false positive. If you are not referencing window.top then you can safely ignore them. Strict equality operators are often best practice so you might consider looking at the occurrences. Many times however, the issues are coming from third party libraries that you have no control over and so you would ignore the issues in this situation. 

BhuvitaSisodiya
Frequent Visitor

Yes i am not referencing them in my control they are coming from third party library. Few months back this work fine solution checker does not give any error if we build control using msbuild /p:configuration=Release and deploy the unmanaged solution into the environment. But now it started giving error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (38,348)