cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCrawley2
Helper I
Helper I

PCFs without Javascript

We're testing out PCFs but we also need to cater for users that have javascript disabled. I'm not really sure that we can use PCFs for these users, so was wondering what peoples thoughts where.

The main reason for using PCFs is that we need to pull in our design library so all of our components have the correct look/feel. We also need to validate these components.

In traditional web-development projects we would validate the user input into these components with javascript if its enabled, else we'd rely on postbacks but I don't believe this is going to be possible in a CanvasApp.

Can anyone shed some light as to what the capabilities of CanvasApps are when it comes to having javascript disabled, and also whether PCFs can be used without javascript?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
DianaBirkelbach
Super User
Super User

Hi @MCrawley2 , 

It's only my personal opinion, but I doubt that the Canvas Apps will work without JavaScript enabled, so you won't even get until using the PCFs ....

Kind regards,
Diana
----------
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,898)