cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UmerJaved
Helper III
Helper III

Power Apps Build tool Command line script error: pathspec master did not match any file....

Hi,

I am creating a build pipeline using PowerApps build tools however it is failing at Command line script stage with the attached error.

Any idea why this check in/commit step would fail?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/alm/devops-build-tools

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Zuleikav
Advocate II
Advocate II

I had this error to when I set up my pipelines. I had copied code from somewhere else for the command line.

Check in your DevOps repo what the branch is called. I noticed that when I set mine up, it wasn't using 'master' it was using 'main'.

In the command line script, change where it says master to main and see if that fixes it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Zuleikav
Advocate II
Advocate II

I had this error to when I set up my pipelines. I had copied code from somewhere else for the command line.

Check in your DevOps repo what the branch is called. I noticed that when I set mine up, it wasn't using 'master' it was using 'main'.

In the command line script, change where it says master to main and see if that fixes it.

View solution in original post

Hi @Zuleikav 

thanks, I should have mentioned that I had noticed the same when copied the code and change the branch name to "main" given my branch is called main, however no luck. I still had the same error.

Given your comments, I tried again the same again today and it works... certainly magic. 

Thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (39,070)