cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ACRMUser

Power Platform build tool Create Environment

Hello,

i am trying to create an environment in a Pipeline using the Power Platform build tool.
When I connect to the Service Principal and select Europe as my region I get an error message:
##[error]The region 'europe' is invalid. Please enter the valid region or select from the picklist

When I use the username/password I get the following error:
##[error]environment is not created. error: @{Code=400; Description=Bad Request; Headers=Pragma: no-cache

Unfortunately I don't know what to do now. Enclosed you find my logfiles.

3 REPLIES 3
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ACRMUser ,

As per your description that you were creating an environment through Power Platform Build Tools, please first check the capacity to see if it allows to create new environments:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/alm/devops-build-tool-tasks#environment-management-t...

Note:

A new environment can only be provisioned if your license or capacity allows for the creation of additional environments. For more information on how to view capacity see Capacity page details .

If that is not the reason of the issue you encountered, it would be hard to find the problem in the community, you could rise a ticket on the support page with the log files:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

FH-Inway
Regular Visitor

Hello,

did someone find a solution to this issue? I'm facing it, too. Capacity for me is not the issue (and I would hope that the error message would be different if it was). The link to the support page offers a link to report an issue, but that leads me just right back to this forum.

Awallep
Frequent Visitor

I had this issue and contacted support for it. they sent me this link Programmability and Extensibility - PowerShell - Creating a service principal - Power Platform | Mic.... It worked for me, so could be worth a try. 

make sure you have the module installed. you should have it, but just incase. 

Install-Module -Name Microsoft.PowerApps.Administration.PowerShell

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,188)