Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

PowerApps Build Tools - Import Solution issue

Hi Team,

I have a managed solution(zip), trying to import into an environment. I have registered an application on AAD and created an Application User with System Admin role. This is done inline with Microsoft documentation

But when I run the Build Pipeline, I get the below error.

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ImportExportPublish.ImportGenericEntitiesException: CanvasApp import: FAILURE: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Code: GraphUserDetailNotFound Message: The user 'b40affbd-e953-4646-8dd5-ff8341930078' was not found in Graph. Client Request Id: .

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Anjan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: PowerApps Build Tools - Import Solution issue

Known issue when running the ImportSolution task with AppID/SPN authentication: There's a bug on the PowerApps service side that cannot resolve the appUser from the authenticated appID. A CDS service side deployment with a fix for that issue is underway; in the meantime, use username/password authentication for this task (assuming your CDS/AAD tenant does allow username/password without any MFA, check AAD's ConditionalAccess configuration).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,393)