cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps Test Studio: Publish on every Re-run of test case

Dear Community,

I am exploring the Power Apps Test Studio for Automation testing. I observed the following behavior which looks strange.

1. Publish App for execution of Test Case: I am testing the app with different inputs. For every run i have to publish the app. Publishing makes this app available to other users as well which should have not been the case. Also, unnecessary versions gets created even though the app is not changed.
  2. Test without actual navigation: Why can't i directly call the Power Automate flow as the data connection are available in Test Studio. It becomes mandatory to browse to the screen.

Looking for a suggestion on how the above scenarios can be tackled. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Unfortunately PowerApps Test Studio is in preview right now so not all features are fully developed at this time. I'm not certain about these specific errors you are getting but I am fairly certain it is related to that. If you have more questions on PowerApps Test Studio I would suggest to open a ticket with Microsoft Support on it. I'll include a link below; on creating a ticket if you would like to go down that route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (7,626)