cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerInk
Advocate I
Advocate I

Powerapps Test Studio changes to default Environment?

Hi,

We've recently prepared a Dev, Test and Production environment in hope of improving our powerapps ALM. 

In our test environment we are using the Test Studio to write cases against our managed solution and powerapp components.

However, we noticed that the environment changes out to the default when in the Test Studio.

Is this supposed to happen? Does it matter which environment tests are completed in? Is this still the same "Test Environment" version of the app we're testing against?

And when Test Suites/Cases are saved - where is this stored? Is it possible to back this up similarly?

2 REPLIES 2
craig_curtin

I'd love to know where the Test Cases are stored ...

Also, when my Canvas app enables git there doesn't appear to be any signs of test code.

On Test Run, are the runs stored historically? ... It would be nice to know that historically tests were executed, passed successfully then someone changed 'foo' ... and things started breaking.

Thanks,

Craig

found it ... in my git branch ..../Src/Tests all the .yaml files that are my tests are persisted.

Craig

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (4,743)