cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VilPel
Super User
Super User

Publishing a Power App into global Teams store?

Hello folks,

My dream is to publish my Power Apps solution that includes the app, workflows, Dataverse tables and a custom security role to the Teams store where anyone could take it easily into use. In this post I also have many other questions regarding the installation and app management so if we could get as many answers as possible, that would be great!

What is the common delivery method for Power Apps to the Teams store?

Is the delivery to Teams Store in the roadmap of the Power Apps? Has anyone done it, are there examples?

Are there any other ways how to deliver the APP easily to Teams store?

Currently the of delivery of the APP to customers is cumbersome using the managed solution package:

• Installation process of the APP in the customer’s tenant takes 15-60min
  • Updating takes 10 - 20min
  • Is there any way to speed up this process by automation with PowerShell or similar?

What are your best practices for delivering apps to Teams store?

If you want to sell Power Apps APP to the users with a license approach, how could this be done in the best way?

• Should the APP include a LICENSE MANAGER that checks the right to use the APP?
  • What would be the best way to build such a LICENSE MANAGER?

Hopefully these questions make sense and we are able to get forward with our dreams 🙂

Thank you in advance,

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,895)