cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrChaix
Frequent Visitor

Retrieve another user's calendar

Hi PowerAdmins,

I would like to get slots from another user's calendar.

The Office365Outlook connector only comes out in my events.

Thereafter I would like to cut free moments into slots of one hour?

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you in advance 🙂

1 REPLY 1
ben-thompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

The best you can do from within Dynamics 365 would be to find their appointments that are stored within Dynamics 365 using something like the query in https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/microsoft-dynamics-crm-forum/158139/how-to-view-calender-of-oth...which looks at the ownerid of the appointment so won't have everything

Sadly you won't really get access to people's outlook / microsoft 365's calendar as that information is more locked down.

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Users online (2,892)