cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

SolutionChecker: We weren't able to run the check on 'solution name'. Try running it again error

I am trying to run solution checker while exporting my power apps solution but when i click 'Run' i keep getting 'We weren't able to run the check on Train App. Try running it again' error. 

Also made sure, the Power Apps Checker user has 'Export Customizations' and 'Solution Checker' security roles.

Anyone know how to get it fixed?

SolutionCheckerError.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: SolutionChecker: We weren't able to run the check on 'solution name'. Try running it again error

What does the solution contain? I know environment settings are a problem but that's the only reason why I've seen a check fail recently.

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: SolutionChecker: We weren't able to run the check on 'solution name'. Try running it again error

@ben-thompson 4 new custom entities, 1 Business Process, 1 Modal app, 1 sitemap

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Have you looked through these issues? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/common-data-service/common-issues-resolutions-solut...

Usually, what will happen is there is an issue exporting. Due to this being an async process and sometimes having issues writing back to our entity with the detailed message, the email and the notification in the top nav banner will have a link/be clickable that will send you to the appropriate location in the document. Are you able to export the solution as a user? Many times it is an issue exporting. Sometimes we also run into custom plugins running on all entity creates and the Power Apps User not having permissions to do everything required in that plugin, such as creating a new auto number record in an entity, etc. This will fail the job and we are not able to write back to our entity with the error message.

Thanks,

Mike

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@MikeHuguet nm, reached out to #MSFTSupport and they told me that is known issue for GCC powerplatform instance. 

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Correct. It isn't in GCC currently and that was a place where the feature flag was not checked. Apologies for the confusion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,979)