cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tasmiaa
Regular Visitor

Trouble importing iframe pcf component

Hi,

I have downloaded the iframe4canvas component (https://github.com/VinnyDyn/Iframe4Canvas) from the pcf.gallery.

I went into the Solutions section of Power Apps and attempted to import the managed solution I got from the download, but I have run into this error

"Solution "VinnyBControls" failed to import: Import Solution Failed: CustomControl with name VinnyBComponents.TextSplitter failed to import with error: Principal user (Id=f05ee434-6452-ea11-a812-000d3a8c9731, type=8, roleCount=4, privilegeCount=952, accessMode=0), is missing prvCreateCustomControl privilege (Id=036ed3c6-2dfd-4b98-9271-3bc72cba3586) on OTC=9753 for entity 'customcontrol'. context.Caller=f05ee434-6452-ea11-a812-000d3a8c9731. Or identityUser.SystemUserId=6bf790ea-7794-4f63-8b2d-aedcaec7b692, identityUser.Privileges.Count=3416, identityUser.Roles.Count=0 is missing prvCreateCustomControl privilege (Id=036ed3c6-2dfd-4b98-9271-3bc72cba3586) on OTC=9753 for entity 'customcontrol'."

My guess is that I am missing some type of permission, but I'm not sure what. Could someone help me figure out what I need to get the iframe to work? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
DianaBirkelbach
Super User
Super User

Hi @tasmiaa , 

To import a solution,  usually is enough the role "System Customizer". Some special parts of the solution require "System Administrator" role though. So it should be one of these you are missing.

Kind regards,

Diana

Kind regards,
Diana
----------
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Thanks for the tip! Do you know if its an Azure Active Directory role that I would ask for or something else?

Hi @tasmiaa , 

That's a Power Platform Security Role for your Environment. Maybe this link helps: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/database-security

Kind regards,

Diana

Kind regards,
Diana
----------
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
Gopi
Regular Visitor

Do you have solution for this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,776)