cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TanguyT
MVP

TwoOptions property with type Input just let the possibility to bind to a boolean attribute

I added a property of type TwoOptions with a usage "input" but it renders only the possibility to bound to a boolean attribute. 

I would have expected to see the possibility to select a Yes/No radio button or tick a checkbox

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jolake
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Tanguy,

At this time, the form editor experience is limited and only allows TwoOptions parameters to recieve the value of a field.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to allow for customizer set values, please submit your suggestion as a new ask via aka.ms/PCFIdeas

Thanks,

-John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jolake
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi Tanguy,

At this time, the form editor experience is limited and only allows TwoOptions parameters to recieve the value of a field.

If you'd like to see this functionality expanded to allow for customizer set values, please submit your suggestion as a new ask via aka.ms/PCFIdeas

Thanks,

-John

I just did : link

But it is quite weird that you did not implemented this for all primitive types... it does not seem so complicated to display a radion button list with True/False.

TwoOptions fields is just the first type that comes to my mind when thinking about configuration

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,179)