cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vntrs

We weren't able to run the check on "MySolution" because the Power Apps Checker application user is not a member of the current environment

Getting the error "We weren't able to run the check on "MySolution" because the Power Apps Checker application user is not a member of the current environment"

This after I install the PowerApps Checker to my environment. 

Any ideas as to how i add the application user to the environment?

4 REPLIES 4
ben-thompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Check that the PowerApps Checker Application is a user in the environment and that the account has Export Customizations and Solution Checker Roles

Screenshot_44.png

If you have security groups enabled in your environment that could be another reason.

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

It seems as if it is as you say. There is no user with that name there. Do I add one with that name or do I need to reinstall the Solution?

I don't know if it will fix the issue but reinstalling the solution may trigger whatever step failed last time around.

---
If this post has answered your question please consider it for "Accept as Solution" or if it has been helpful give it a "Thumbs Up".

Adding the user to the environment should resolve the issue here, re-installing the solution won't be resolving the same. Let us know if you have any questions or if the issue still persists. 

Regards

Nando

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,325)