cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

dataset.page.loadnextPage is not updating records

I am using dataset.paging.loadnextpage()  to load next page in my custom grid(for subgrid).It is triggering a new update view cycle as expected but  dataset.records is empty in new updateview cycle. Am i missing any?(please note during first update view cycle before calling loadnextpage, dataset.records has values)

Do we need to call dataset.refersh() along with loadnextPage()?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @Goutham , 

You don't need to call dataset.refresh() after calling loadNextPage. I've seen issues when the page size is changed (using dataset.paging.setPageSize). Could it be your case too?

You can have a look to the network protocol, and see which fetch requests is used. Maybe this helps further.

Kind regards,

Diana 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Hi @Goutham , 

You don't need to call dataset.refresh() after calling loadNextPage. I've seen issues when the page size is changed (using dataset.paging.setPageSize). Could it be your case too?

You can have a look to the network protocol, and see which fetch requests is used. Maybe this helps further.

Kind regards,

Diana 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Users online (35,532)