Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

solution build script with code in a folder path with space

Hello -

I am noticing the solution build script fails if the PCF solution is in a folder with space in name. Specically, the 

npm run build --outDir <path>

path is not quoted when passing in, causing an error of 

[Error] The specified value for 'outDir' does not resolve to the value defined in 'pcfconfig.json'. Please update the setting in 'pcfconfig.json' to the desired value.

If the code is moved to a folder without space, it worked. Unfunately our source control system has project folder set with space, so it's caused some issue. 

Anyone else having the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: solution build script with code in a folder path with space

Hi @liun ,

It's a known issue and has already been fixed on our end. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until the next update to be able to have path with whitespaces. We apologize for any convenience caused.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: solution build script with code in a folder path with space

Hi @liun ,

It's a known issue and has already been fixed on our end. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until the next update to be able to have path with whitespaces. We apologize for any convenience caused.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Announcing

Class of 2020- Season 2

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (9,055)