Title: Create tasks in Planner for onboarding new teacher
Description: Automatically create all the tasks and checklist items a new teacher needs to complete in Microsoft Planner.
- Download the .xlsx file.
- Revise the .xlsx file so that it includes all the tasks and details you want in the planner. Use a semi-colon (;) to separate checklist items and email addresses that tasks are assigned to.
- Create a Planner and get its Group ID and Plan ID.
- Configure the variables in the flow: email, mentor email, Group ID, Plan ID.
- Configure the location of the .xlsx file uploaded to OneDrive.
- Save the flow.
- Run the flow once to create all the desired tasks.
Questions: Contact @Mr-Dang-MSFT in this thread with your questions.
Anything else we should know: