cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
efrainC_Onq
Frequent Visitor

Additional Blank Row into CSV file

Good morning from here, community.

I'm Efrain as my profile says, guys, I'm new to using Power Automate Desktop(PAD), currently, I'm confronting a case that I want some help from all of you. When I created a CVS file following some videos about how works CSV activities within PAD, I did this possible, but I saw a little issue, that I can't understand. Into the attached picture, you gonna see it. For any reason when my automation creates my CSV file, it creates a blank extra row per data. But I don't understand the reason for this, maybe it's an issue with the configuration panel. But believe I tried to use any option that exists, but the file continues showing the blank row. Please if you have any advice or the solution of this can you explain me, please. 

efrainC_Onq_0-1619015651010.png

2 REPLIES 2
fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

There is probably an additional line in the CSV file. So you need to look at your code and variables where this newline comes from. Maybe you append something with a newline?

I tried to find an extra line or something but I have only two activities one Read CSV before of my Append CSV, that's all. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (94,412)