cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highboy
Super User
Super User

Anybody else get this message?

We have had this error (Picture below) since version 2.15 (Now running 2.17)

We see this error every day on random scripts and random servers. (Running unattended)
I have a video (can't post due to gdpr) that captures what happens

The process does start and run for some time, and then just disappears with no trace in the logfiles, put it does produce the error below.
Funny enough the error tells us that it did not start, but it did (we watched it on the server).

Highboy_0-1648459140069.png

We are working with Microsoft and have been doing so for more than a month, but so far no solution.

6 REPLIES 6
Henrik_M
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Yep 😐

yoko2020
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@Highboy 

Now i know what you mean.

I had this error before, maybe once in a month.

Running om PAD 2.14 Attended mode.

Check screenshot below for your reference.

2022-03-29_000515.jpg2022-03-29_000739.jpg

naridnevahgar

We observed this error recently. While trying to do real time monitoring of a desktop flow (attended), until the flow completed execution, this error kept popping up. Once the flow completed, we were able to see the breakdown of the actions. 

Kresimir_RPA
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi there,

I had this kind of error. We found out that the flow that was scheduled for running everyday didn't start because that desktop flow was created by external associate that had the newest PAD version at that time but the virtual machine that was trying to run that flow was on some older PAD version. When we updated to new PAD versions on machines the flow started working, and the logs showed up after it was finished.

So my conclusion is that if you updated to new PAD version, also make sure that you update PAD on your running virtual machines, because new flows created won't run on older versions unattended.

Regards, 

Kresimir

@Kresimir_RPA 

Flow will still start, but with different error message.

I don't think the error raised by @Highboy is related with this.

2022-03-29_155902.jpg

We always run the same version on our developer and production machines.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,146)