Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JhonatanOB1993
Helper II
Helper II

Array between cloud flow and desktop flow

Good afternoon, friends.
Please could you help me with the next consultation.

It happens that I have a list in Sharepoint in which requests are added and I would like this list to be used in Power Automate Dektop to enter it into the ERP and generate the request.
So, you could recommend me how I could pass this list to Power Automate Desktop and read it there to apply the Apply to Each action.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Jhonatan Ora Badillo
3 REPLIES 3
K2-ASAHI
Frequent Visitor

Hello.
I am using JSON format to pass values between cloud flow and desktop flow.

(Because the input/output variables exchanged between Cloud Flow and Desktop Flow are limited in data type)

JSON data is set as an input variable in the Desktop Flow, and by using the "Convert JSON to Custom Object" action to make the received value a custom object in the Desktop Flow side, it is possible to loop through and manipulate values.

We hope you find this useful.

Thanks for your answer @K2-ASAHI .

Please, could you share us any example about how should do it?

Regards,

Jhonatan Ora Badillo

If you don't mind, I'll share an article I wrote in Japanese.
I am using PowerShell to force the contents of a data table type to be converted to Json format and pass it to a cloud flow or another desktop flow.
https://qiita.com/K2_kzy/items/1d5bb4da5e1f842b8f6a

I hope you find it helpful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,491)