cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbarr0913

Automation Browser Runtime Error

Hello,

When I try to launch a new automation browser, the browser does not load and I get the following runtime error:

: Robin.Core.ActionException: Failed to launch automated Internet Explorer.
at Robin.Modules.WebAutomation.Actions.LaunchInternetExplorerBase.Execute(ActionContext context)
at Robin.Runtime.Engine.ActionRunner.RunAction(String action, Dictionary`2 inputArguments, Dictionary`2 outputArguments, IActionStatement statement)

I need to use this browser since I am downloading a CS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PetrosF-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @rbarr0913 

Please make sure that you have the latest PAD version installed -> Power Automate Desktop Use desktop flows to automate actions and business processes on your desktop ...

Then, feel free to follow the instructions for Internet Explorer as mentioned here: Using browsers and managing extensions - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

I hope the above helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PetrosF-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @rbarr0913 

Please make sure that you have the latest PAD version installed -> Power Automate Desktop Use desktop flows to automate actions and business processes on your desktop ...

Then, feel free to follow the instructions for Internet Explorer as mentioned here: Using browsers and managing extensions - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

I hope the above helps!

View solution in original post

I re-installed from the link you posted and was able to get it to work, thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,013)