cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't See Existing Flows

Hello,

I built a flow in Power Automate Desktop in December in my Personal Productivity environment. We now have a virtual machine, and are planning to run this flow in unattended mode on the VM.

I installed Power Automate Desktop on the VM. However, when I sign in, I can't see my flow and receive the following message: “You aren’t permitted to create flows in this environment. Please switch to the default environment or to one of your own environment(s), where you have maker permissions.”

So I can see the flow on my own machine, and can create new flows. However, on the VM (using the same account and environment), I can't see the flow and don't have permission to create new flows.

The only difference I can think of is the Power Automate Desktop version numbers. I'm using a slightly older version on my machine - 2.1.20312.19572 - and it's still in preview mode. The version on the VM is 2.2.20339.22608 and is no longer in preview mode.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
sunilb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Anonymous 

Please try upgrading to latest version of PAD and also please disable the firewall on VM machine.

I hope the above will help.

Best Regards.

Sunil

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,688)