cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pad_a
Frequent Visitor

Can't run flow - Requested agent is not reachable

Hello!

I have a flow created in Power Automate Desktop. It is for web automation and runs on a webpage. The flow works fine in attended mode (triggered by a button in the app), however, when I try to run unattended it only works about 1/4 times. When it doesn't run I get the following error: ''There's an issue starting your desktop flow. Requested agent is not reachable. Check for errors and try running it again.'' I don't think there are any errors in the flow as it works in attended mode. 

This is shown in output-body: 

{
  "error": {
    "code""InternalServerError",
    "message""Requested agent is not reachable."
  }
}

I am connected directly to a machine (user is signed out) and I have tried using a gateway but the issue remains. Do you have any suggestions on how this can be solved?

Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4
RPAdeveloper

Hello, I get the same error.

Are there any suggestions for the matter?

Thanks in advance.

Hello.

I created a new VM that was much faster in general and on start-up and it solved the problem, everything works fine now. I think it might have been caused by the fact that the first VM I used was not powerful/fast enough.

Hope it helps, good luck! 

Kanika_arora

Hi,

I already have very good configuration in the VM & still this type of errors comes up frequently- rpa agent is not responsive, requested agent is not reachable, encountered internal server error, etc.

Are there any other suggestions to fix this?

Thanks in Advance.

Krishna30

Hi,

I'm also getting the same error while triggering the desktop flow from the cloud flow by using the unattended mode. The RDP Machine is faster enough to run the flow. Also it's working fine before. I'm not sure what's causing this issue. It's working fine on 1/5 attempts. Is any one able to figure out the solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,084)