cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricardor

Cannot interact with desktop application without error message

Hi, 

Im trying to run a Desktop Software with power automate Desktop (POD), but the program is not recognize by power automate withou error message.

I try the solution for this problem, but it's not  working : https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/topic/cannot-interact-with-desktop-application-without-error-mes...

I uncheck the "Run this program as an administrator" in POD and in the target program - Sifarma (Little window that says Login and "senha" in the images below).

I tryed to use the POD Desktop  recorder (with and withou images recognition)  but It didn't recognize the program. I Also tryed in another programs and it worked.

For last I tryed to use mouse move and mouse click. It didn't recognize it too.

I Cliked in the little window (where it says Login and "Senha" and a put my log in and password . POD recorder didn't register anything.I Cliked in the little window (where it says Login and "Senha" and a put my log in and password . POD recorder didn't register anything.Trying to use mouse click in the program - SifarmaTrying to use mouse click in the program - Sifarma

Trying to use mouse click in the program - SifarmaTrying to use mouse click in the program - Sifarma

I hope someone can help me 😛

3 REPLIES 3
yasunm02
Advocate I
Advocate I

Try this:

1) First, launch the desired app with 'Run application' action under System group. In 'Application path' parameter, refer to the .exe file of the app (usually under C:\Program Files\Name of application or Program Files (x86)). It guarantees login window will be focused when you run the flow;

2) Then, try to fill the window by 'send keys' actions: login keys, tab, password keys, tab, tab, enter, or maybe using Alt+keys, since buttons appear to have shortcuts (underlined letters)

derb
Frequent Visitor

Also I have had success with move mouse to image and then click... when an application field does not want to be recognized... 

Ricardor

Hi guys,

Ty for the replies, but both solutions are not working 😕

I think the program has some kind of protection against power automate or others third parties softwares. 

I tried to use a VNC connection and when I use POD in a VNC Viewer the mouse move and mouse click works on the program Sifarma.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (21,190)