cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacobus_Toua

Cannot sign into Power Automate Desktop - "Sign in to your account" screen blank

Hi All 

Please Assist - I cannot seem to log into Power Automate Desktop with my Work Microsoft Account. It is the only one I use and have not had any such an issue with any other app. I only get a blank screen when I expect to enter my password / credentials

Jacobus_Toua_1-1626508263776.png

8 REPLIES 8
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Jacobus_Toua ,

Can you check the following:

1) Restart and retry

2) Minimal requirements here for PAD are met.

2) Uninstall and reinstall latest version here

3) Anti virus on system or company firewall/proxy blocking it?

4) An environment with a database

CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

Hey @eric-cheng.

In addition to @eric-cheng update.

Please try to clear the cache -%localappdata%\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop\Cache

And then then to sign-in again.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Ahammad_Riyaz
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Jacobus_Toua 

You can delete the file from pad and try again,

Path:"C:\Users\usersystem name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop\msalcache.bin3"

delete this file nd try again

usersystem name= your system name k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Regards,

Ahammad Riyaz

Hi @er  thanks for the reply tried 1 - 3 . but no success. I don't know what nr 4 would entail.

@CFernandes thanks - I tried it, go to the cache & deleted but same problem persists..

Jacobus_Toua

Hi @Ahammad_Riyaz - only files I can find 

I deleted the cache files - but no success 😞

Hi @Jacobus_Toua 

Were you able to use PAD before or is it first use?

Check the logs at "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop\Logs", it might give you a hint of what is blocking you from login. Be prepared to go through a ton of files though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (966)