cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
testasdfasfsafa
Advocate III
Advocate III

Challenge with clicking and looping through a web table with a link on each row...

First of all, the new Desktop preview is absolutely awesome!! I can even temporary disable actions (unlike Power Automate). 😉

Due to the lack of proper documentation, I have to reach out the community.

I'm trying to loop through each item of this web table.

First, I'm trying to "count" the items in the table by using the element .length attribute, but never returns the proper integer value.

Second, I'm trying to click on each link "View Students" to open a new page and capture it's content.  I cannot find a way to tell the mouse click on the next link on the same table....

There is got to be a more efficient way of doing this... any advice or recommendation would help me meeting my deadline 🙂

InkedWeb Table that gets captured_2.png

1 REPLY 1
PetrosF-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @testasdfasfsafa 

You could try iterating through the rows by adding a variable in the CSS selector.

For example, you could capture the first couple of elements and review their CSS selectors.

Then identify where you could enter a numerical variable that would increase at each iteration.

I hope that helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,753)