cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahhollan
Post Patron
Post Patron

Copy Files flow runs with no error but doesn't copy files

I have a flow to get files from a folder and copy them to another folder. The flow runs with no errors, but the files aren't being copied. 

Has anyone seen this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ahhollan
Post Patron
Post Patron

I requested r/w access to the folder and this solved my issue. Thanks for the replies.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VJR
Super User
Super User

Hi @ahhollan 

Can you double check the parameters?

Are you using any wild card characters and given them correctly?

Please check this video and if still facing issues then please post some screenshots of your flow and its parameters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irAgrSkgMIM

Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @ahhollan 

Can you please attach screenshots, so we can easily crack what issue you are facing.

You can follow these steps:-

Ahammad_Riyaz_0-1647407461077.png

Still if u facing issue:- please attach screenshots, so we can easily crack what issue you are facing.

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

ahhollan
Post Patron
Post Patron

I requested r/w access to the folder and this solved my issue. Thanks for the replies.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,939)