cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASandeep
Frequent Visitor

Datable filter

Hi i have a scenario where I have a datable and i need to filter a column based on some values and move to corresponding datatables. Can anyone please help how to filter datatable based on column values and assign them to different datatable. 

3 REPLIES 3
fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Unfortunately, you'll need to loop through the data table and check each row to build a new data table, which would also be the easiest solution with PAD:  

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/desktop-flows/variable-data-types#advanced-data-type...

Do you know if Microsoft has plans to make data table manipulation any friendlier? I haven't seen anything related on the road map, but I'd hope for cleaner solutions to data table issues.

Rohith_Raju
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @ASandeep ,

I would recommend you to copy the values of the Data Table to an Excel, and perform filtering in Excel, using Surface Automation (Keyboard and Mouse Clicks).

This way your development will be much more easier, as Data Manipulation from an Output Data Table will be tedious and time consuming.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (37,427)