Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rolign
Advocate III
Advocate III

Desktop Flow runs stuck as Queued

Hello!

Today we noticed that there is a bunch of PAD flows that are stuck as Queued in the monitoring page. They do not show up under Machine Groups, only here. Wondering whether that is something we should worry about and/or how to remove these unnecessary runs.
Machine Group queues are working fine meanwhile with new runs (apart from starting the flows with an indeterminable and random delay)

rolign_0-1654593026584.png

5 REPLIES 5
sruxton

@rolign we are having the same issue that desktop flow runs are stuck on 'queued' and won't run in unattended mode (run fine in attended) did you find a resolution? 

rolign
Advocate III
Advocate III

Not really the same issue, I guess, but we did face problems with flows not starting - we did a full restart on all VMs in the particular machine group - they started to work again after.

thbeatty1
Advocate I
Advocate I

Having the same issue, did you ever find a solution? The options like 'see parent flow run' and 'cancel parent flow run' appear greyed out, so we can't remove the listings. 

Nope, did not find a solution to this one - I suggest registering a support ticket via the Admin portal.

alexandd
Frequent Visitor

Hello There,

In case to resolve this problem you have two options on the table

1. Setup a flow as "High Priority" - perm solution

alexandd_1-1669731209646.png

2. Go to "See desktop flow in queue" and change the priority of your flow, it will release the flow to the first availible node.

alexandd_2-1669731479906.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,817)