cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris82

Duplication/Replication of the top menu bar when using "Take screenshot of web page"

Hi, 

It's my first day with PAD (Power Automate Desktop) 🙂 As a pilot implementation I decided to automate simply process of taking screen shots of various web sites. Everything works fine (bypassing the Cookies popup is simple and easy), but for some sites I'm getting the top menu bar repeated multiple times which is quite annoying - i.e. prada.com or gucci.com (check attachment). 

Any ideas? Maybe by "Run JavaScript function on web page"?

Screenshot 2021-06-04 144626.jpg

1 REPLY 1
yasunm02
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Well, I tried to replicate the error and got a different one.🙄

Steps:

a) 'Launch new Edge' pointing to www.gucci.com

b) 'Take screenshot of web page' with Capture = 'Entire web page', Save mode = File

This gave me an error message 'Failed to capture image (error in communication with browser)'...

This workaround worked well: 
1) Open Edge with 'www.gucci.com'
2) Send keys with shortcut to edge's Web Capture feature (Ctrl + Shift + S)

3) Click on 'Full page' button

4) Save output to a file

You can put desktop recorder to generate steps 2 to 4.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,954)