This is the selector I use to select data from a drop down each time when page get reloaded the 856 value alone gets changed with some random value. I tried replacing 856 as * and tried but still error no element found. Please do help me solution.
div[Id="18:856;a"] > div > div > a[Class="select"]
After opening the selector with "Visual Editor", you can try to change the "Operator" of certain "attribute"
This is a screenshot of selectors for "Windows Calculator". You can see that I changed "Equal to" to "Start with" and this still works
If this "ID" is very unstable, I'd suggest you tick it off and use another attribute.
Hello @soumiya, could you please let us know the webpage URL where the element exists? It will help us identify patterns in specific attributes of the target element which do not change dynamically.
I have attached the screenshot of where I need to automate so in this i need to fill the most of the field. In selector only a part of Id changes for all field i had identified and tried to change it as dynamic but nothing works.
div[Id="18:846;a"] > div > div > a[Class="select"]
this is the selector for first dropdown field here 846 will alone be changing for each entry so i tried with start with option, contains option and lot more but still nothing helped to achieve my task.
Please do help with solutions that would be possible for this selector
Thanks and Regards
You could also try using the "has" selector:
You could try several approaches, the following one may be helpful:
div:has(a.select) > div > div > a[Class="select"]
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!