cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DiverChristophe

Edit Cloud Flows with PAD

Is it possible to edit Cloud Flows using Power Automate Desktop? I purchased the $15/month subscription, but still cannot see my cloud flows in PAD.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AgniusBartninka
Advocate III
Advocate III

It is possible to call API requests to Power Automate and edit cloud flows via PAD, but there is no direct integration to that.

Also, if you want to use Desktop flows with Cloud flows, you actually need a "Power Automate per user plan with Attended RPA" which comes at a cost of around 40 USD/month. PAD is only free for Windows 10/11 as long as you don't wish to use it with Cloud.

The 15 USD/month subscription will only allow you to use Cloud flows, but will not enable any communication between Cloud flows and PAD, if you are using the free version of PAD.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
eric-cheng
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @DiverChristophe ,

The desktop designer is for desktop flows or RPA.

To develop cloud flows, go  to flow.microsoft.com to access the web designer

Should look like the below

Screenshot_20210926-000737_Chrome.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark my post as a solution
If you have found my response helpful, please give it a thumbs up

Connect on LinkedIn

AgniusBartninka
Advocate III
Advocate III

It is possible to call API requests to Power Automate and edit cloud flows via PAD, but there is no direct integration to that.

Also, if you want to use Desktop flows with Cloud flows, you actually need a "Power Automate per user plan with Attended RPA" which comes at a cost of around 40 USD/month. PAD is only free for Windows 10/11 as long as you don't wish to use it with Cloud.

The 15 USD/month subscription will only allow you to use Cloud flows, but will not enable any communication between Cloud flows and PAD, if you are using the free version of PAD.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,451)